Remind me never to get one of these.
trying to log into an old gmail account, I know the password, never set a "backup email address" or phone number (on purpose), and now google "can't confirm my identity". account lost forever because I don't log into it often enough.
looking for suggestions on an alternative email service that won't fuck me.
@fool And for the record, it's a decent little game.
Cayenne, watching the Raptors win the NBA championship. #cats
"For years, Apple and Google have allowed companies to bury surveillance features inside the apps offered in their app stores. And both companies conduct their own beacon surveillance through iOS and Android."
That was a successful first outing with the telescope.
- Got to see Jupiter and its moons
- Also see the bands of clouds!
- It was the first thing I showed my wife (who was a trooper for coming out with me)
- Some random passerbys got to see Jupiter too!
- We took some not so good photos of Jupiter and a couple of the moon
I'm also getting better at setting up the scope.
I forgot how much I liked this.