Noob question but on a TV what is the thing called that has the red, yellow, white, etc cables? To plug in older game systems, VCR, etc.

I want to get a small TV for my office so I can plug in my old game systems.


It'll take up more surface space but maybe I'll hit up Goodwill and grab an actual old TV.

@estoricru The best part about old TVs is they generally last longer than new ones.

If you can get an old Commodore 64 monitor, I recommend it.

@GeoffWozniak I will probably just get whatever is available but I'll keep an eye out for that. I'm not trying to spend a lot of money on this

@estoricru Well, if you don't want to spend too much money, a C64 monitor is probably not going to be your near future purchase.

But if you find one, get it. :)

Sign in to participate in the conversation

A bunch of technomancers in the fediverse. Keep it fairly clean please. This arcology is for all who wash up upon it's digital shore.